Benjamin D. Garber, Ph.D.
Ben Garber is a New Hampshire licensed psychologist. In the role of clinician, Dr. Garber provides systemically-informed, child-centered therapies, focusing on services intended to help separated, divorcing and divorced parents to keep their kids out of the middle of their conflicts. As family law professional, Dr. Garber conducts Child-Centered Family Evaluations (Child Custody Evaluations) and provides both testamentary and non-testamentary expert consultation to counsel and the courts across North America. Dr. Garber is a prolific author and a highly respected family law trainer. He is the author of hundreds of popular press articles, twenty peer reviewed professional publications, several book chapters and seven acclaimed books, most recently, “Holding Tight/Letting Go: Raising Healthy Kids In Anxious Times (Unhooked Books, 2017). Learn more at www.HealthyParent.com and www.FamilyLawConsulting.org.
See Dr. Garber’s CV here >
View all courses available by this faculty member (6):
- Dynamics, not diagnoses: Understanding and responding to the needs of the polarized child
- The Ten Pillars Underlying a Developmentally-Informed Parenting Plan
- For the love of Fluffy: Transitional objects and high conflict divorce
- Finding Fit in Dysfunctional Families
- Keeping Kids Out of the Middle: Assessing and addressing the needs of the triangulated child
- Conducting ‘Reunification’ Therapies: Responding to Systemic Resist/Refuse Dynamics