Custody Evaluations 101: Tying it All Together, Covid-19 & Custody Evaluations, How to Get Your First Reports Supervised, How to Market yourself, The Business Aspects
Course: Custody Evaluations 101: Tying it All Together, Covid-19 & Custody Evaluations, How to Get Your First Reports Supervised, How to Market yourself, The Business Aspects
Instructor: Lori A. Love, Ph.D.
Approved for 5.0 Hours of CE Credit
Fulfills Requirements for Psychologists, MFTs, LCSWs, and Licensed Professional Counselors.
This course is designed for Full and Part-Time Private Practitioners, and Full and Part-Time Agency Employees
High Resolution Online Streaming Video
This course is number eight of eight total 5-hour courses totaling 40-hours of comprehensive custody training. The full catalog of courses is designed to provide participants with the knowledge to express legally compliant, ethical and comprehensive custody evaluations. All eight courses highlight controlling American Psychological standards of practice, AFCC guidelines, and California Rules of Court.
A highlights and review will be described. The entire report and how to tie all of the information learned together will be described for participants. Participants will be introduced to new issues that have arisen particularly in regard to Covid-19 concerns and custody evaluations. The fundamentals of finding a supervisor for the first 4 reports will be described. Information regarding how to market the services of a custody evaluator will be provided. The business aspects of this role will be explained.
Course Goal and Objectives
- Analyze differences in values between the parents and be able to apply this information to their reports.
- Describe the unique qualities that exist when evaluating parents that have never been married.
- Develop a Holiday/Vacation plan that is most appropriate for the family being evaluated.
- Apply concepts of self-care and safety while conducting custody evaluations.
- Describe how social media is integrated into the process and can impact the custody evaluation.
Your access to the course material extends for 1-year from the date of purchase. This includes after passing the post-test, so you may continue to review its contents.