Esly Carvalho, Ph.D.
Esly Regina Carvalho, Ph. D. is a Brazilian-American Trainer of Trainers for the EMDR Institute and EMDR Ibero-America (EMDR IBA). She has helped bring EMDR to Ecuador, Bolivia, Brazil, Panama, Venezuela, Cuba, Bolivia, and trained professionals in Portugal and Spain. A published author and speaker (in Spanish, Portuguese and English) as well as a Psychodrama Trainer, Esly has integrated her Psychodrama background into EMDR training and clinical practice. Presently residing in Brasilia, Brazil, she directs the TraumaClinic as well as an EMDR training center where trainings are held in more than 10 cities of Brazil. In 2014, she established a publishing house specifically dedicated to publishing books on EMDR, trauma and related issues. As one of its co-founders, Esly was President of EMDR Ibero-America (2007-2010; 2010-2013). Esly is married and loves those grandchildren!
Her curriculum vitae can be found here
View all courses available by this faculty member (6):
- Healing the Folks Who Live inside: EMDR and Role Therapy Module 1.2
- Healing the Folks Who Live Inside: EMDR as Role Therapy
- EMDR Therapy and Metaphors: Treating Insomnia
- EMDR Protocol with Animal Drawings and their Stories
- Museum of Life Protocol for EMDR Therapy
- Clinical Strategies for EMDR Therapy: Creative Protocols