Healing the Folks Who Live inside: EMDR and Role Therapy Module 1.2
- Course: Healing the Folks Who Live inside: EMDR and Role Therapy Module 1.2
- Instructors: Esly Carvalho, Ph.D.
- Approved for 2.0 hours of CE Credits
- Fulfills License Requirements
- High Resolution Video
In this class, we explain how to implement Role theory as Role therapy, the creative construct of the Inner Gallery of Roles, role dysfunction, why we should heal them and how EMDR can bring about the healing and integration of a person’s roles. A practical worksheet is included to help therapists identify the variety of roles as well as their emotional age. A demonstration session is also included that illustrates this modality with a real session.
Goals and Objectives:
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Participants will learn how to implement what they learned, using techniques identify clients’ roles and thence their EMDR targets in order to process inner issues/roles.
- Participants will be able to structure a Treatment Plan based on the Inner Roles of their clients.
CE Approval Information
The Steve Frankel Group, LLC is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) to sponsor continuing education for Psychologists. This course is also approved by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) for its licentiates' CE license renewal requirements.
The Steve Frankel Group, LLC maintains responsibility for this program and its content. This course meets the qualifications for 2.0 hours of CE credit for Psychologists, MFTs, LCSWs, and LPCCs.
SFG is an approved EMDRIA International CE Credit Provider, #15002 and maintains responsibility for its EMDR courses’ programs and contents in accordance with EMDRIA Standards.
EMDRIA Approval Number: 15002-DL63