Updated November 11, 2021
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including but not limited to, when you visit our website, register on our website, fill out a form, respond to a survey, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our website. You may be asked for, as appropriate, your name, license renewal date, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
You may, however, visit our website anonymously. We will collect personal information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that may prevent you from engaging in certain website related activities.
Non-Personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilized and other similar information.
How we use collected information
SFG may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve Customer Service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support your needs more efficiently.
- To personalize you experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how you and others as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To improve our website. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments. We may use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties.
- To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to send you information and updates pertaining to your order and/or for marketing courses. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website.
SFG collects no sensitive, private data (other than described, above) and no protected medical information (PMI) that requires an SSL (Secured Socket Layer) secured communication channel encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
We use encryption (HTTPS/TLS) to protect data transmitted to and from our site. However, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure, so we can’t guarantee security. You use the Service at your own risk, and you’re responsible for taking reasonable measures to secure your account.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and customers with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes listed above.
Consumer Privacy for California Users
If you are a California resident, the processing of certain personal data about you may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and other applicable California state privacy laws. Beginning January 1, 2020, the CCPA gives you certain rights with respect to the processing of your personal data (known as “personal information,” as described in the CCPA).
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.