Stabilization in the Face of Complex Trauma: A Perspective from Ancient Tradition
- Course: Stabilization in the Face of Complex Trauma: A Perspective from Ancient Tradition
- Instructors: Shelley Spear Chief, LCSW, MSWC
- Approved for 1.5 hours of CE Credits
- Fulfills License Requirements
- High Resolution Video
Goals and Objectives:
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Describe three initial conditions for increasing trust and safety in first sessions.
- Describe two means of conducting initial interviews and treatment contracts, and the benefits of one over the other for hyperaroused or mistrustful clients.
- Demonstrate Eagle Wings Flapping™.
- Apply three specific tactics for increasing calm.
CE Approval Information
The Steve Frankel Group, LLC is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) to sponsor continuing education for Psychologists. This course is also approved by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) for its licentiates' CE license renewal requirements.
The Steve Frankel Group, LLC maintains responsibility for this program and its content. This course meets the qualifications for 1.5 hours of CE credit for Psychologists, MFTs, LCSWs, and LPCCs.
SFG is an approved EMDRIA International CE Credit Provider, #15002 and maintains responsibility for its EMDR courses’ programs and contents in accordance with EMDRIA Standards. EMDRIA Approval Number: 15002-DL61